“Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destination”
– CS Lewis
Gracia Chartered Accountants and Auditors was established in 2011 and has experienced substantial growth this far, acquiring a diverse client base. Our main focus areas are Auditing along with Accounting & Taxation. We strive to service our clients by being courteous, sensitive to their needs and adding value to their business, from registering the new company to helping them mature and grow that entity so that they can retire comfortably.
We are registered with SAICA (South African Institute of Chartered Accountants) and with IRBA (Independent Regulatory Board of Auditors).
SAICA Practice number: 20048771
IRBA Registration number: 903958
Our vision is to render exceptional quality service with integrity and to enable our clients to grow their businesses from strength to strength.
- To always have time to listen to our clients’ needs.
- To perform every task with diligence, enthusiasm, in a timeous manner and as effective as possible
- To be reasonable and fair in our pricing of our services.
- To have an open-door policy with both our clients and employees.
We strive to align our core values with those of our professional body:
- Honesty and Integrity
- Competence and Due Care
- Professional Behaviour
“Accounting is the language of business”
Our Services include:
- The preparation of annual financial statements based on the latest acceptable frameworks in South Africa and around the world.
- We also have knowledge in the field of consolidations of financial statements and can assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts.
Monthly, bi-monthly or bi-annual processing of financial information up to trial balance. Our clients have access to different reports based on their unique requirements.
- Monthly payroll services
- New Company Registrations
- Income tax, Value-Added-Taxation and Pay-As-You-Earn Registrations
- Submission of annual returns to CIPC